Partner with Elite & start your new career
Thank you for taking the time to explore the possibilities of becoming an Elite Educator with Elite Childcare Solutions & Family Day Care Service. Operating a child care businesses means ongoing compliance to legislation and standards set by the Industry, Government and Elite. These include the following:
- Education and Care Services National Law (WA) Act 2012- ‘The Act’,
- Education and Care Services National Regulations, 2012 – ‘The Regulations’,
- National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education and Care and School Age Care (2010),
- Early Years Learning Framework for Australia and Framework for School Aged Care in Australia
- The Dept of Education Child Care Services Handbook & Family Assistance Law
- Elite Childcare Policies and Procedures
An Elite Family Day Care Educator’s role combines both the provision of education and care and a small business opportunity. The following criteria may assist in your decision to pursue Family Day Care as a career. Do you have or would be willing to work towards the following:-
- Have a minimum ACECQA approved Certificate III qualification (or be actively working towards).
- Have an understanding and willingness to adhere to the National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Be passionate about Children's Rights including the right to play
- Have the ability to follow Elite's unique Educational philosophy, where children are supported to engage with the outdoors and natural educational experiences that extend children's learning.
- Work collaboratively with Elite team members, families and community to establish and maintain strong business partnerships
- Use Elite documentation and assessment templates to meet NQF standards
- Be committed to ongoing professional development inlcuding attending regional forums
- Ability to run a small business and meet legislative requirements (inc taxation)
- Embrace technology including emails, online meetings, skype etc to interact with Elite and other Elite Educators.
Elite has extensive experience in establishing effective relationships with Educators to build your toolbox of skills through the provision of innovative training and one on one support with your own Business Development Manager in additon to Regional Forums and online technologies to keep you involved.
At Elite Childcare we believe children learn and play by establishing safe relationships with their FDC Educator in an environment that is based on the provision of natural play spaces, real world experiences and a little adventure! If this sounds like the environment you have or would like to be involved in, contact us email@example.com or call 1300 796 399